- 2.0T FSI
- 1.8 20v T Turbo Kits (IHI,Garrett, Twin Scroll, OEM)
- 3.2 24v V6 Turbo Kits (R32, A3, TT)
- 1.8 TSI
- 2.0 TSI
- Custom-Code ECU Tuning
- Custom-Code DSG Tuning
- DPF Delete
- Engine Parts
- Engine Internals
- Body Styling
JBS Auto Designs
Whitting Valley Road
09:00-17:30 Mon To Sat
Turbo-back with Hi-Flow Sports CAT - Gloss Black Tailpipes
Part Number: SSXVW153
We are pleased to announce Milltek's latest Turbo Back Exhaust System for the VW Scirocco R featuring a 100 Cell Hi-Flow Sports Catalyst, Resonated Cat-back system and Gloss Black Oval Tailpipes.
Milltek Sport exhausts have a genuine performance edge - noticeable power gains, sounds that are truly awesome, styled looks that are aggressive but discrete and a feeling of true exhilaration.
Combining the larger diameter of the downpipe and less restrictive hi-flow sports cat reduces back pressure close to the turbo outlet resulting in the turbo spooling up sooner and a more immediate power delivery.
In some applications, it can cause boost to come in around 1000rpm earlier. Something that needs to be experienced to fully appreciate!
Features of this exhaust:
• Transforms performance and driveability
• Sharper throttle response
• Substantial weight saving over original equipment systems
• Precision, quality controlled manufacture to ISO 9001
• Highest quality aircraft-grade stainless steel
• Low pressure systems for maximum performance
• Responsibly developed and engineered
• Designed and manufactured in the UK
Hi-Flow Sports Catalysts:
Milltek Sport hi-flow sports catalysts are manufactured from the highest quality materials and built with maximum performance and longevity in mind. However, they are designed to work specifically in conjunction with other Milltek Sport products and should not be used on their own (with the OEM exhaust system) or with other manufacturers exhaust systems. If the Milltek catalysts are fitted with non-Milltek exhaust systems, we are unable to provide any guarantee regarding noise quality, fit, performance or warranty against their operation.
3.00 hours at £65 per hour = £195 + VAT
NOW £1,538.86 inc VAT